Blind Dog Radio

Ain't Gonna Do That No More by Blind Blake

Blind Blake - Ain't Gonna Do That No More; C position, standard tuning.

I went to see a married woman the other day
Went in walking, I didn't come out that way
REFRAIN: I won't do that no more, I won't do that no more
I'll tell everybody I won't do that no more

I didn't know that woman was lying
When she said her husband works all the time
REFRAIN: I won't do that no more, I won't do that no more
I'm gon' tell everybody, I won't do that no more

I saw a man when he hit his wife in the face
Said, "Don't you know that's a disgrace?"
REFRAIN: Ain't gonna say that no more, I ain't gonna say that no more
I'll tell everybody I ain't gon' say that no more

I said, "You great big bully, I'm surprised.
Why don't you pick on someone your size?"
REFRAIN: I ain't gonna say that no more, I ain't gonna say that no more
I'll tell everybody I ain't gonna say that no more

I got my car and was gon' drive to the bank
Dropped a match in the gasoline tank
REFRAIN: I ain't gonna do that no more, I ain't gonna do that no more
I'll tell everybody I ain't gon' do that no more

A friend of mine said, "If you wanna raise in pay,
Go to the boss and have your say."
REFRAIN: Ain't never listen to that no more, I'll never listen to that no more
I'm gonna tell everybody, I never listen to that no more

I went to the boss, said, "If you don't give me more jack,
Goin' out the door and I ain't comin' back."
REFRAIN: Never say that no more, I'll never say that no more
I tell everybody I'll never say that no more

I met a woman named Anna Wynn
She says she's on diet, gonna get thin
REFRAIN: I'll never listen to that no more, I'll never listen to that no more
I'm gonna tell everybody, I never listen to that no more

I took her to dinner you should've seen the check
I ain't through paying for that dinner yet
REFRAIN: I'll never do that no more, I'll never do that no more
I'll tell everybody I never do that no more