Blind Dog Radio

Never Let The Same Bee Sting You Twice by Richard "Rabbit" Brown

Never Let the Same Bee Sting You Twice - Richard "Rabbit" Brown; G position, standard tuning.

I've been worried all the time
I never have been satisfied in mind
Life to me is a sad mistake
Me and my wife, we done separate

Each one have lovers that are kind and true
But I'm gonna tell you something that you all must do
I've been studyin' nearly all my life
Keep the same bee that stung me, from stingin' me twice

REFRAIN: Never let the same bee that stung you
Never let it sting you twice
That's if you want to be happy
Keep up with a kinder life
Oh, when you're out upon your honeymoon
And your trouble and your sorrows grows in a balloon
Go out with the girls, but you must remember your wife
Never let the same bee that stung you sting you twice

If'n at first, you know, you don't succeed
You must always try again
Oh, but since I took my old girl back
She almost drove me to the pen

No matter what I would do or say
Never goes my way
And I got so disgusted, believe me,
I was s'posed to say

REFRAIN: I'll never let the same bee that stung me
She'll never sting me twice
That's if you want to be happy
Keep up with the kinder life
When you're out upon your honeymoon
And your trouble and your sorrows go in a balloon
Go out with the girls, but you must remember your wife
Never let the same bee that stung you sting you twice