Blind Dog Radio

I Am Just Hard Luck by Gabriel Brown

I Am Just Hard Luck - Gabriel Brown; A position, standard tuning.

Oh, hey, hey, somebody foolin' 'round my door
Hey, hey, somebody foolin' 'round my door
It may be my landlord, baby I sure don't know

If my landlord comes around, you know just what to do
If my landlord comes around, well, you know just what to do
Just tell him, "Monday, we gonna move away from you."

SOLO

I'm gonna start playin' the numbers, because my number just won't come
I'm gonna start playin' the numbers, because my number just won't come
I'm gonna start playin' the horses, 'cause them poor nags just won't run

Now if it wasn't for dollars, I don't know what I would do
If it wasn't for the women, I would never be blue
Now if it wasn't for dollars, well, I don't know what I'd do
Now if it wasn't for the women, Great God, I'd never be blue