Blind Dog Radio

Georgia Barrel House by Bill Gaither

Georgia Barrelhouse - Bill Gaither; Piano and guitar accompaniment.

INTRO

I know you're from Georgia, but you all right with me
I know you're from Georgy, but you're all right with me
And if you love me, I wonder what can it be?

You was once a good girl, and I had faith in you
You was once a good girl, and I had faith in you
But when you started to drinkin', nothin's too bad to do

SOLO

Drinkin' won't help you now, cryin' won't do no good
Drinkin' won't help you now, cryin' won't do no good
Before the early morning, I'll be down at your neighborhood

SOLO (Spoken: You just one of them old barrelhouse gals, runnin' up and down these old alleys. Drinkin' this old bad alcohol and stayin' out all night. That stuff's got to be cut out now, I'm gon' tell my thoughts in a minute. I'm gon' get drunk one of these nights.)

I'm gonna get drunk one of these nights and tell my sober thoughts
I'm gonna get drunk one of these nights and tell my sober thoughts
You know what I mean, give me back everything I bought