Blind Dog Radio

Mama Don't Allow Me by Big Joe Williams

Mama Don't Allow Me - Big Joe Williams; Spanish tuning.

Well, my Mama don't 'low me just to boogie-woogie all night long
Well, my Mama don't 'low me just to boogie-woogie all night long
She says I may be a minor, some woman may treat me wrong

SOLO (Spoken: Hey! Boogie a while, boy!)

Well, drop down, baby, let your daddy see, know there's somethin' keep on worryin' me
REFRAIN: My Mama don't allow me to boogie-woogie all night long
She said, "You may be a minor and you may be treated wrong."

SOLO
Lord, I may be a minor and some woman done treat my wrong

Now, the sweetest peaches don't grows on the trees, sweetest honey don't come from the bee
REFRAIN: My Mama don't allow no boogie-woogiein' all night long
Lord, I may be a minor and I may be treated wrong

SOLO

Well, one of these mornins just late or soon, some of these jokers can have my room
REFRAIN: My Mama don't allow me to boogie-woogie all night long (Spoken: Hey, gonna boogie anyhow, though!)
I may be a minor and I may be treated wrong

SOLO