Blind Dog Radio

Gee I Hate To Loose That Girl by The Pods Of Pepper with "Banjo" Ikey Robinson

Gee I Hate To Loose That Girl - The Pods Of Pepper.

You feel good, I feel bad, things I know makin’ me sad
You don’t know what makes your little daddy feel blue

Have your way, have your sayin’, blues will find you out some day
You will lose your pal like I have

I gave her everything that I could get made lots of promises that wouldn’t quit
Although she’s gone away and left me blue. Gee I hate to lose that gal

I tried to make her think that I was wrong I tried to make her stay but now she’s gone
I know the way I feel I can’t live long. Gee I hate to lose that gal

When she was leaving here’s what she said “Daddy don’t you feel bad,
Just stop your grieving lift up your head, there’s plenty of a thing that you can do instead”

Since baby went away things have been so blue gee how I miss that gal, does she miss me too
And if she don’t came back Lord what will I do? Gee I hate to lose that gal