Blind Dog Radio

Ain't Goin' To Be Your Low Down Dog by Ollie Rupert

Ollie Rupert - Ain't Gonna Be Your Low Down Dog; Two guitarists and a jews harp player.

I'm gonna buy me a mansion, out on Bunker Hill
I'm gonna buy me a mansion, out on Bunker Hill (Spoken: What you gonna do out there?)
Where I can get my whiskey, get it right from the still

Out on Bunker Hill, where the people have their fun
Out on Bunker Hill, where the people have their fun
Where we lay out on the green grass and look up at the sun

I've been your dog, every since I've been your gal
I've been your dog, every since I've been your gal
You know I love you, pretty papa, each and everywhere

Now, pretty papa, what you want me to do?
Now, pretty papa, what you want me to do?
I did everything in this world, to try to get along with you

Gonna write a letter, gon' mail it in the air
I'm gon' write a letter, mail it in the air
When the North wind blows, blow news everywhere