Blind Dog Radio

Take Me Back Blues No. 2 by Papa Charlie Jackson

Take Me Back Blues No. 2 - Papa Charlie Jackson; D position, standard tuning, on guitar.

INTRO SOLO

Take me back, baby, I'm beggin' you, down on my knees
Why don't you take me back, baby, I'm beggin' you, down on my knees
'Low me one more chance, and cure me of my blue disease

I know I been triflin', but I swear I didn't do nothin' wrong
I know I been triflin', but I really didn't do nothin' wrong
Why don't you take me back, baby, and don't make me wait so long

SOLO

I been runnin' wild, baby, where I sure did wrong
I been runnin' wild, baby, and I swear I sure did wrong
Because there's nothing outside that I really can't get at home

It takes you, pretty mama, to keep me livin' straight
It takes you, pretty mama, to keep me livin' straight
Can I get you now, baby, how long will I have to wait?

I used to love you, I didn't know my mind
When I used to love you, I didn't know my mind
When you'd think I was quittin' you, I was lovin' you all the time