Blind Dog Radio

Hard Hearted Woman by Whistlin' Alex Moore

Hard Hearted Woman - Whistlin' Alex Moore.

Woman, woman, woman, what makes your head so hard?
Woman, woman, woman, what makes your head so hard?
I done talked to you and talked to you until I done got tired

My woman's got me all in a string
My woman's got me all in a string
Whenever I go out I can't wear a decent thing

From the north side to the east side I packed food and wood to you
From the north side to the east side I packed food and wood to you
You mistreated me in front of your people, that's the way you do

I'm gonna ask my mama, "Please let me come back home"
Gonna ask my mama, "Please let me come back home"
And I'll prove to her I'll leave these wild women alone

Now I'm away from you baby, I know you'll forget I'm in this world
I'm away from you baby, I know you'll forget I'm in this world
But I'll always remember you, for once there were no sweeter girl

The title seems to be either a mishearing or a misspelling of "Hard Headed Woman"