Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues [#1116] April Sessions

Reverend Gary Davis - Blow, Gabriel;
Cephas & Wiggins - I Saw The Light;
Ma Rainey - Those Dogs Of Mine;
Bill Gaither - See My Grieve Blues;
Josh White - Motherless Children;
Howlin' Wolf - I've Been Abused;
Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - Hand Me Down My Walking Cane;
Blind Willie McTell - A To Z Blues;
Blind Joe Taggart - I Wish My Mother Was On That Train (-52);
Blind Boy Fuller - Wires All Down;
Bill Jazz Gillum - My Old Lizzie;
Jesse Fuller - Stranger Blues;
Sampson Pittman - I Been Down In The Circle Before;
Big Boy Teddy Edwards - W.P.A. Blues;
Texas Alexander - Double Crossing Blues;
Blind Lemon Jefferson - That Crawlin' Baby Blues;
Roosevelt Scott - Suitcase Blues;
Walter Davis - Red Cross Blues;
Charley Patton - Mean Black Cat Blues;
Pink Anderson & Simmie Dooley - C.C. & O. Blues;
Lonnie Johnson - Guitar Blues;
Fat Man & Little Boy - Blues In The Bottle;
Carolina Twins - A Change In Business All Around;
Memphis Jug Band - My Business Ain't Right;
Cincinnati Jug Band - George Street Stomp;
Bascom Lamar Lunsford - Swannanoa Tunnel;
Mance Lipscomb - Cocaine Done Killed My Baby;
Big Joe Williams - Jivin' Woman;
Mooch Richardson - Low Down Barrel House Blues Part 1;
Leroy Carr - Blues Before Sunrise (Take 1);
The Two Charlies - I Couldn't Stay Here;
Furry Lewis - Kassie Jones, Part 1;
Bumble Bee Slim - Sail On Little Girl [No.3];
Big Bill Broonzy - Down In The Alley (Tk. 2);
Papa Egg Shell - Far From Home;
Buddy Moss - You Need A Woman;
St. Louis Jimmy Oden - Going Down Slow;
Jim Jackson - Traveling Man;
John Byrd - Billy Goat Blues;
The Hokum Boys - The Folks Down Stairs;
Jack Kelly & His South Memphis Jug Band - You Done Done It;
Curley Weaver - Decatur Street 81;
Sonny Terry - Cornbread, Meat And Molasses;
Sleepy John Estes - Hobo Jungle Blues;
Leadbelly - Line 'Em;
Jesse 'Monkey Joe' Coleman - Baby Can I Holler (with Lulu Scott);
Paul Geremia - Little Silver Airplane;
Tarter & Gay - Brownie Blues;
Tampa Red - Witchin' Hour Blues;
Pete Harris - Is You Mad At Me?;
Doctor Clayton - Ain't No Business We Can Do;
Charlie "Specks" McFadden - Groceries On The Shelf (Piggly Wiggly);
Turner Parish - Heart-Breaker Blues;
Peetie Wheatstraw - All Night Long Blues;
Memphis Minnie - Banana Man Blues (I Don't Want That Thing);
William Harris - Leavin' Here Blues;
Big Bill Broonzy - Stove Pipe Stomp;
Leadbelly - Gray Goose;
Kid Coley - War Dream Blues;
Bo Carter - Some Day;
Geeshie Wiley - Pick Poor Robin Clean (feat. Elvie Thomas);
Frank Stokes - Old Sometimes Blues;
Dan Pickett - Number Writer;
Bull City Red - I Won't Be Dogged Around;
Blind Blake - Come On Boys Let's Do That Messin' Around;
Harlem Hamfats - Live & Die For You;
Ben Ferguson - Please Don't Holler, Mama;
Tony Hollins - Wine-O-Woman;
Alec Johnson - Miss Meal Cramp Blues;
Casey Bill Weldon - Sales Lady;
Reverend Gary Davis - I Belong To The Band, Hallelujah!;
Ma Rainey - Tough Luck Blues;
Bill Gaither - Kentland Blues;
Charley Patton - I Shall Not Be Moved;
Texas Alexander - Lonesome Blues;
Papa Charlie Jackson - I'm Going Where The Chilly Winds Don't Blow;
... and more. - SEE RECENTLY PLAYED