Blind Dog Radio

Rachel Blues by Yank Rachell

Rachel Blues - Yank Rachell, vocal and guitar in G position, standard tuning, Sonny Boy Williamson, harmonica, Elijah Jones, guitar in G position, standard tuning.

Let's go down, Sonny Boy, I ain't gon' be here long
Let's go back, Sonny Boy, and we ain't gon' be here long
Now I got the blues for my baby, I want to go back home

Now, when I left my baby, she was standin' in her back door cryin
' When I left my baby, she was standin' in her back door cryin'
"I hate to see you leave me, I have to stay here by myself."

Babe, you's a rollin' stone, you done rolled me 'way from home
Babe, you's a rollin' stone, you done rolled me 'way from home
Babe, you done rolled me 'way, I'm gon' roll back home someday (Spoken during signature lick: Ah, today, yes, mama, Lord)

HUMMED SHORT FINAL VERSE