Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues (#1074), Feb./March Sessions


Blind Willie Mctell - I Got To Cross De River O'Jordan; Lonnie Johnson - I'm Just Dumb; Washboard Sam - Beer Garden Blues; Louise Johnson - By The Moon And The Stars; Robert Pete Williams - I've Grown So Ugly; Ed Bell - She's A Fool Gal; Blind Boy Fuller - Passenger Train Woman; Mance Lipscomb - Missouri Waltz; Beans Hambone - Tippin' Out; Leadbelly - Whoa Back Buck; George Clarke - Prisoner Blues; Mississippi John Hurt - Avalon Blues; Lottie Kimbrough And Winston Holmes - The Kansas City Call; Papa Charlie Jackson - Skoodle Um Skoo; Jim Jam - Diamond Ring Blues; J.B. Lenoir - Vietnam Blues; Blind Boy Fuller - Pistol Slapper Blues; Leadbelly - Where Did You Sleep Last Night; Eli Framer - Framer's Blues; Memphis Jug Band - He's In The Jailhouse Now; Mance Lipscomb - Cocaine Done Killed My Baby; Johnny Temple - Evil Bad Woman; Papa Charlie Jackson - Forgotten Blues; James "Yank" Rachell - Bye Bye Blues; Furry Lewis - Mistreatin' Mama; Mississippi Sheiks - Too Long;


Big Bill Broonzy - Ridin' On Down; Johnie Lewis - Oh Lord, Tell Me Right From Wrong; Cephas & Wiggins - Mamie; Beale Street Sheiks - Jazzin' The Blues; Jabo Williams - Jab's Blues; Peetie Wheatstraw - These Times; Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - Old And Grey; Buddy Moss - Pushin' It; Blind Joe Taggart - I Ain't No Sinner Now; Reverend Gary Davis - C-Rag; Walter Davis - Root Man Blues; Lottie Beaman - Going Away Blues (1929); Frank Hovington - You Rascal You; Lightnin' Wells - I'll See You In My Dreams; Josh White - Welfare Blues; Frank James - Mistreated Blues; Memphis Minnie - My Strange Man; Barbecue Bob - Waycross Georgia Blues; Big Bill Broonzy - Friendless Blues; Blind Willie McTell - Mama Let Me Scoop For You; Tampa Red - It's Tight Like That; Rufus & Ben Quillian - Satisfaction Blues; Kokomo Arnold - The Twelves (Dirty Dozens); Luke Jordan - If I Call You Mama; Bascom Lamar Lunsford - On A Bright And Summer's Morning; Johnny Temple - Corrine Corrina; 


Jim Jackson - My Monday Woman Blues; Robert Pete Williams - Two Wings; Andrew Jenkins - Alabama Flood; Lead Belly - When I Was A Cowboy; Scrapper Blackwell - The Death Of Leroy Carr; Blind Boy Fuller - Georgia Ham Mama; Mance Lipscomb - Angel Child; Steve James - All In, Down And Out Blues; Leadbelly - Yellow Jacket; Jesse 'Monkey Joe' Coleman - Wise To The Jive; Mississippi John Hurt - Trouble, I've Had It All My Days; Lightnin' Hopkins - Everything Happens To Me; Joseph Spence - I'm Going To Live That Life; Bessie Smith - Hustlin' Dan; Ma Rainey - Ma And Pa Poorhouse Blues; Frank James - Frank's Lonesome Blues; The McCoy Brothers (Charlie & Joe McCoy) - Gypsy Woman Blues; Casey Bill Weldon - I've Been Tricked; Sleepy John Estes - Fire Department Blues; Jack Kelly & His South Memphis Jug Band - Betty Sue Blues; Dock Boggs - Lost Love Blues; Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - Train Fare Blues; Charley Patton - Green River Blues; Sam Chatmon - Sittin' On Top Of The World; Buddy Moss - Daddy Don't Care; Blind Blake - Fancy Tricks; Barbecue Bob - Barbecue Blues; Pete Johnson - Boogie Woogie; Bascom Lamar Lunsford - Bonny George Campbell; Walter Davis - What You Got On Your Mind; Curley Weaver - Leg Iron Blues; Memphis Minnie - Nothing In Rambling; Roosevelt Sykes - Ran The Blues Out Of My Window; Big Bill Broonzy - Bull Cow Blues No. 3 (1936); Blind Willie McTell - Searching The Desert For The Blues; Tampa Red - Jinx Doctor Blues; Peetie Wheatstraw - Third Street's Going Down; Bo Carter - I've Got The Whole World In My Hand;  ... and more. - SEE RECENTLY PLAYED