Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues (BDR-0979) Nov. Broadcasting


Walter Davis - Worried Man Blues; Tony Hollins - Wine O Woman; Memphis Jug Band - Papa Long Blues; Whistler And His Jug Band - Low Down Blues; Buddy Moss - Somebody Keeps Calling Me; Blind Boy Fuller - Pistol Slapper Blues; Lottie Beaman - Red River Blues; Blind Blake - Papa Charlie And Blind Blake Talk About It (Part 1); Curley Weaver - No No Blues (With Eddie Mapp); Charley Patton - Some Of These Days I'll Be Gone, Take 2; Lottie Kimbrough And Winston Holmes - Blue World Blues; Robert Johnson - Ramblin' On My Mind; Sister Rosetta Tharpe - My Journey To The Sky; Sausage Grinder - Peacock Rag; Mary Flower - Midnight Blues; Little Hat Jones - Bye Bye Baby Blues; Sleepy John Estes - My Black Gal Blues; Peetie Wheatstraw - All Alone Blues; Blind Willie Johnson - Lord I Just Can't Keep From Crying; Ralph Willis - Worried Blues; Leroy Carr - Florida Bound Blues; Tommie Bradley - Nobody's Business If I Do; Calvin Frazier - I'm In The Highway Man; Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - Gonna Follow My Baby; Texas Alexander - Frost Texas Tornado Blues; Lightnin' Hopkins - You Don't Know; Lillie Mae - Wise Like That; Blind Willie McTell - Low Rider's Blues; Eddie Peabody - Tiptoe Through The Tulips With Me; Mississippi John Hurt - K.C. Jones Blues; Papa Charlie Jackson - What's That Thing She's Shaking?; Reverend Gary Davis - Samson And Delilah; Casey Bill Weldon - You Talk In Your Sleep (Take 1); Big Joe Williams - House Lady Blues; Pink Anderson - He's In The Jailhouse Now; Arthur Weston - Indeed I Do; Dock Boggs - Old Rub Alcohol Blues; Lewis Black - Spanish Blues; Georgia White - You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now, No. 2; Babe Stovall - Candy Man; William McCoy - Mama Blues; Walter Roland - Big Mama; Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe - I Never Told A Lie; Rev. Johnny Blakey - Jesus Was Here On Business; Barbecue Bob - Motherless Chile Blues; Dr. Isaiah Ross - Hobo Blues; Walter Vincson - I Ain't Gonna Have It; Springback James - I'm On My Way; John Jackson - Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning; Dixieland Jug Blowers - Hen Party Blues (Take 1); Robert Pete Williams - Freight Train Blues; Son House - County Farm Blues; ...
Peg Leg Howell - Sadie Lee Blues; Eddie Lang & Joe Venuti - I'll Never Be The Same; Cannon's Jug Stompers - Walk Right In; Bo Weavil Jackson - Some Scream High Yellow; King Solomon Hill - The Gone Dead Train; Bascom Lamar Lunsford - Little Turtle Dove; Beale Street Sheiks - Hunting Blues; Jim Jackson - I'm Wild About My Lovin'; Memphis Minnie - When You Love Me; Big Bill Broonzy - Match Box Blues (1935); Blind Willie McTell - Searching The Desert For The Blues; Tampa Red - Sad News Blues; Bo Carter - Ram Rod Daddy; Leadbelly - I'm Leavin' On The Morning Train; Lonnie Johnson - The Best Jockey In Town; Memphis Jug Band - Stealin' Stealin'; Bill Gaither - Which One I Love The Best; Jesse 'Monkey Joe' Coleman - Wise To The Jive; Blind Boy Fuller - Ain't No Gettin' Along; Lonnie Johnson - Crowing Rooster Blues; Reverend Gary Davis - Lord, Stand By Me; Erin Harpe - One Thing I Like About That Man Of Mine (William Moore); Jimmie Gordon - Whip It To A Jelly; Furry Lewis - You Can Leave, Baby; ... and more. - SEE RECENTLY PLAYED