Blind Dog Radio

Unkind Woman by Buddy Moss

Unkind Woman - Buddy Moss, E position, standard tuning.

Now, my baby told me she loved me, but I found out that she was lyin'
Now, my baby told me she loved me, but I found out that she was lyin'
Every time I think how my baby did me, I just can not keep from cryin'

Say, but someday, babe, and it won't be long
Says, someday, babe, and it won't be long
Say, you're gonna want for your daddy, woman, but I mean, and I will be gone

Mmmm, Lawdy, Lawdy, Lawd
Mmmm, Lawdy, Lawdy, Lawd
Say, I love you, woman, but you won't act right at all

SOLO

If you don't want me, woman, why don't you let me be?
Now, if you don't want me, woman, why don't you let me be?
Said, there's a-plenty more women that really cares for me

Mmmm, my baby, she don't treat me kind no more
Said, my babe, she don't treat me kind no more
Because every day she treats me worser than the day before