Blind Dog Radio

Make Your Coffee by K.C. Douglas

Make Your Coffee - K.C. Douglas.
A position, standard tuning.

INTRO

Says, I'll cut your kindling, baby, honey, and I'll build your fire
Says, I'll cut your kindling, baby, and I'll build your fire
Says, I'll pack your water, honey, from down on the boggy bayou

You know, I'll make your coffee, bring it to your bed
Says, I'll make your coffee, honey, and bring it to your bed
You know, I'll take my comb, honey, and scratch dandruff from your head

SOLO

I'll put money in your pocket, fill your mouth with gold
Says, I'll put money in your pocket, fill your mouth with gold
If you stay here, mama honey, until I get my roll

I'll wash your dishes, baby, and I'll wax your floor
Says, I'll wash your dishes, honey, and I'll wax your floor
If you got another man, honey, you have to let him go