Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues on August 29th

Charlie Burse & His Memphis Mudcats - Goldie May; Papa Charlie Jackson - Dentist Chair Blues, Part 1; Alvin Youngblood Hart - When I Was A Cowboy (Western Plains); Walter Davis - Santa Claus Blues; Robert Lee McCoy - Take It Easy, Baby; Leroy Carr - How Long Has That Evening Train Been Gone; John Lee Hooker - She Was In Chicago; Hokum Boys - Caught Us Doing It; Big Joe Williams - Mama Don't Allow Me To Fool Around All Night Long; Reverend Gary Davis - I Am The True Vine; Bill Williams - I Know What It Means To Be Lonsome; John Jackson - I Bring My Money; Lonnie Johnson - No More Women Blues; Curley Weaver - Sweet Petunia; Bayless Rose - Jamestown Exhibition; Skip James - My Last Boogie; Lightnin' Hopkins - I've Been A Bad Man; Buddy Moss - Unkind Woman; Ernie Hawkins - Slow Drag; Walter Davis - Red Cross Blues; Shirley Griffith - Bye Bye Blues; Dixieland Jug Blowers - House Rent Rag; Charley Jordan - My 'Lovin' Good' Blues; Walter Taylor - Broadcasting Blues; Sam Chatmon - Hollandale Blue; Memphis Jug Band - Stingy Woman Blues; The Georgia Browns - Decatur Street 81; Big Bill Broonzy - Guitar Rag Blues; ... and more Delta & Country Blues.