Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues on August 23rd

Big Boy Cleveland - Quill Blues; Robert Johnson - Kindhearted Woman Blues (Alternate Take); Viola James & Congregation - Tryin' To Make Heaven My Home; Jesse 'Monkey Joe' Coleman - Baby Can I Holler (with Lulu Scott); Bo Carter - You Keep Spending My Change; John Lee Hooker - I Can't Quit You Baby, Stop Now Baby; Jimmy Strange - Quarter Splow Blues; Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Rock Me (live); Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - That's Why I'm Lonesome; The Two Charlies - I Couldn't Stay Here; Texas Alexander - 'Frisco Train Blues; Steve Cheseborough - Who's Been Here?; Mississippi John Hurt - A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight; Bumble Bee Slim - Farewell Mistreater Blues; John Lee Hooker - Black Man Blues; Casey Bill Weldon - Oh, Red! (Arnett Nelson and His Hot Four); Buddy Woods with the Wampus Cats - Muscat Hill Blues; Tampa Red and Georgia Tom - No Matter How She Done It; J.B. Lenoir - Mississippi Road; Sonny Terry - Worried And Lonesome Blues; Kokomo Arnold - The Twelves; Eddie And Oscar - Flying Crow Blues; Weaver & Beasley - Bottleneck Blues; Lead Belly - Yellow Gal; ... and more Delta & Country Blues.