WELCOME TO BLIND DOG RADIO

The roots of the blues from Mississippi Delta, Memphis, Saint Louis, Chicago ... Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Little Walter, Willie Dixon, Koko Taylor, B.B. King, Robert Johnson, Elmore James, T-Bone Walker, John Lee Hooker, and more ...

Blind Dog's Blues on May 23th


Big Bill Broonzy - Big Bill Blues; Kid Prince Moore - Pickin' Low Cotton Pt I; Blind Blake - Doing A Stretch; Dinah Washington - Blow Top Blues (with Lionel Hampton); Lynn Hope - Blow Lynn Blow; Texas Alexander - 'Frisco Train Blues; Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup - Second Man Blues; Rob Cooper, Joe Pullum - West Dallas Drag; Tampa Red And Georgia Tom - Things 'Bout Coming My Way #2; Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe - My Wash Woman's Gone; Johnny Williams - Worried Man Blues; B.B. King - Rainin' All The Time; Reverend Gary Davis - Crucifixion; Sweet Papa Tadpole - Weep & Moan When I'm Gone; Lightnin' Wells - Oh Babe It Ain't No Lie; Bobby 'Blue' Bland - I Pity The Fool; Buster Brown - Fannie Mae; Smith Casey - Jack O' Diamonds; Helen Humes - Alligator Blues; Jim Jackson - My Monday Woman Blues (Take 1); Freddie King - Dust My Broom; Bo Diddley - I'm A Man; Harlem Hamfats - Live & Die For You; Bill Jazz Gillum - Good Old 51 Highway; ... 


Roosevelt Sykes - Three, Six And Nine; Mose Allison - V-8 Ford Blues; Sonny Boy Williamson - Don't Start Me To Talkin'; Ernie Hawkins - What You Gonna Do; Clifford Gibson - Tired Of Being Mistreated Part II; Furry Lewis - I'm Going To Brownsville; Magic Sam - All Of Your Love; J.B. Hutto - I Feel So Good; Charlie Burse & His Memphis Mudcats - I'm In Buddy's Wagon; Bo Carter - Mean Feeling Blues; Blind Willie McTell - Travelin' Blues; John Jackson - Railroad Bill; Buddy Guy - Broken Hearted Blues; Robert Pete Williams - Cows Love Music; Barbecue Bob - Black Skunk Blues; Blind Blake - Skeedle Loo Doo Blues; B.B. King - Blues At Sunrise; Koko Taylor - Something Inside Me; Pete Harris - Is You Mad At Me; Oscar Woods & Black Ace - Evil Hearted Woman Blues; Lonnie Johnson - Working Man's Blues; Pinetop Perkins - Little Angel Child; Canned Heat - Got My Mojo Working; Walter Davis - Red Cross Blues; ... and more blues.