WELCOME TO BLIND DOG RADIO

The roots of the blues from Mississippi Delta, Memphis, Saint Louis, Chicago ... Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Little Walter, Willie Dixon, Koko Taylor, B.B. King, Robert Johnson, Elmore James, T-Bone Walker, John Lee Hooker, and more ...

Yellow Girl Blues by Texas Alexander

Yellow Girl Blues - Texas Alexander,
Lonnie Johnson, accompanist, DGDGBE tuning.

Some of these women I just can't understand
Oh, some of these women I just can't understand
They run around here with one another's man

Oh, black woman evil, brownskin evil, too
Oh, black woman evil, brownskin evil, too
Gonna get me a yellow woman, see what she will do

Mmmmm, mmmm w/guitar solo, 8 bars
Gonna get me a yellow woman, see what she will do

Gonna get me a heaven, have a kingdom of my own
Gonna get me a heaven, have a kingdom of my own
So as these brownskin women can cluster around my throne

Mmmmm, mmmm w/guitar
So these brownskin women can cluster 'round my throne

SPOKEN: Let me down easy