WELCOME TO BLIND DOG RADIO

The roots of the blues from Mississippi Delta, Memphis, Saint Louis, Chicago ... Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Little Walter, Willie Dixon, Koko Taylor, B.B. King, Robert Johnson, Elmore James, T-Bone Walker, John Lee Hooker, and more ...

Last Chance Blues by Cannon's Jug Stompers

Last Chance Blues - Cannon's Jug Stompers,
NOTE: Parenthetic coments are spoken.

I said hey baby, I'll give you your last chance
I said hey hey baby, I'll give you your last chance
Oh you due to wear the dresses, but you want to wear my pants

I said hey, what's the matter now?
I said hey hey, baby, what's the matter now?
You're just a triflin' woman, don't mean me no good nohow

(Percolate, Joe
Aw, percolate, Joe, percolate Mr. Cannon, percolate.)

Then I give you my money, baby, but that don't do no good
I give you my money, baby, but that don't do no good
I think I'm startin' to round to workin', that's just what I should

(Sing it, Mr. Woods, sing it now, sing it.)

I said, hey, what's the matter now?
I said, hey hey baby, what's the matter now?
You're just a triflin' woman, don’t mean me no good nohow

I said, hey, what am I gonna do?
I said, hey hey mama, what am I gonna do?
I done everything baby, can't get along with you