WELCOME TO BLIND DOG RADIO

Back to the blues roots ... Blind Lemon Jefferson, Charley Patton, Son House, Robert Johnson, Bessie Smith, Skip James, Bukka White, Lead Belly, Ma Rainey, Arthur '"Big Boy" Crudup, Blind Blake, Big Bill Broonzy, Bo Carter, Sleepy John Estes, Memphis Minnie, Willie Brown, Blind Willie Johnson, Mississippi John Hurt, Big Joe Williams, Reverend Gary Davis, Robert Nighthawk, Kokomo Arnold, Peg Leg Howell, Tommy McClennan ... and many more.

Complete, Vol. 2, 1945 by Cecil Gant

Label: Blue Moon
Release Date:  November 16, 2004
Releases:  January 1, 2013 (Blue Moon Rhythm & Blues)
Recording Time: 69 minutes

Styles:  Piano Blues, Regional Blues, West Coast Blues, Boogie-Woogie, Early R&B

Credits: Cecil Gant - primary artist.

Tracks: 1) The Grass Is Getting Greener; 2) Syncopated Boogie; 3) Jam Jam Blues; 4) Lightning Blues; 5) Sooner or Later; 6) Are You Ready; 7) I'm Tired; 8) I'll Remember You (If You'll Remember Me); 9) I'll Remember You (If You'll Remember Me) (Alternate Version); 10) If I Had a Wish; 11) Fir as a Fiddle; 12) In a Little Spanish Town; 13) Rhumba Boogie Woogie; 14) Way Down; 15) Blues in L.A.; 16) Lost Baby Blues; 17) Make Believe Girl; 18) Watch That Stuff; 19) Hey Boogie; 20) It's a Great Life; 21) What's on Your Worried Mind; 22) I Believe I Will; 23) Nothing Bothers Me; 24) I Gotta Gal; 25) I Feel It.