Blind Dog Radio

Sweet Little Woman by Doug Quattlebaum

Doug Quattlebaum - Sweet Little Woman; Vestapol tuning.

INTRO

Well, you used to be a sweet little woman, but baby, now you're beginning to run around
Yes, you used to be a sweet little woman, but baby, now you're beginning to run around
Well, I got the news last night, that you's the baddest little woman in town

Well, you's a pretty little woman, but baby, don't forget pretty is not but skin deep
Yes, you's a pretty little woman, but baby, don't forget pretty is not but skin deep
Yes, when we were layin' in bed the other night, you were callin' out all your men's names in your sleep

Well, the only thing hurtin' me so bad, baby, you was callin' out my best friend name
Yes, the only thing hurtin' me so bad, baby, you was callin' out my best friend name
Well, I guess if that's the way it is, baby, our love will have to come to an end

SOLO

Well, I'm sorry, pretty mama, baby, our love will have to end this way
Yes, I'm sorry, my darling, baby, our love will have to end this way
Well, you started to run around, just look at the price you will have to pay one day