Blind Dog Radio

T Model Blues by Walter Roland

T Model Blues - Walter Roland,
E position, standard tuning.

INTRO

Says it's mmmm, baby, mmmm, baby, oooo
Says it's mmm, baby, mmm, baby, oooo
Say, you know you do not love me, like I say I love you

Say, you know these here women, sure do treat me mean
Oooo-oooo, these here women, sure do treat me mean
You know, I asked one for a drink of water, she give me gasoline

Says, mmmm-mm-mm, baby, you won't do nothin' you say
Says, mmmmm, baby, you won't do nothin' you say
You know, you told me you loved me, but what about that man, I seed you with the other day?

SOLO

These here women what call theirself a Cadillac, ought to be a T Model Ford
Say, you know these women what call theirself a Cadillac, ought to be a T Model Ford
You know, they got their shape all right, but they can't carry no heavy load

Say, you know I'm gonna sing this here verse now, ain't gon' sing no more
Say, you know I'm gon' sing this here verse now, ain't gon' sing no more
'Cause you know I've got to go home and keep on my old lady 'cause she won't come back no more