Blind Dog Radio

California Desert Blues by Lane Hardin

California Desert Blues - Lane Hardin,
E position, standard tuning.

SOLO

Now, just sittin' here wonderin', why the goin' gets so mean
I was just sittin here wonderin', mama, why would goin' get so mean
Now I'm goin' back to Californy so I can do just as I please

Crossin' that old desert, mama, just like breakin' the Hindenburg Line
Crossin' that old desert, just like breakin' the Hindenburg Line
Now, if you get ditched off'n that freight train, you know that will be the end of the line

Whoa, yes, I know, I know, yes, I know, I know
Whoa, yes, I know, mama, yes, I know, I know
Now the train's at the station and my mind is made up to go

When I reach old Los Angeles, Californy, you oughta heard me jump and shout
When I reach old Los Angel', you oughta heard me jump and shout
Now the people in Los Angel', they didn't know what it was all about