Blind Dog Radio

Last Chance Blues by Cannon's Jug Stompers

Last Chance Blues - Cannon's Jug Stompers,
NOTE: Parenthetic coments are spoken.

I said hey baby, I'll give you your last chance
I said hey hey baby, I'll give you your last chance
Oh you due to wear the dresses, but you want to wear my pants

I said hey, what's the matter now?
I said hey hey, baby, what's the matter now?
You're just a triflin' woman, don't mean me no good nohow

(Percolate, Joe
Aw, percolate, Joe, percolate Mr. Cannon, percolate.)

Then I give you my money, baby, but that don't do no good
I give you my money, baby, but that don't do no good
I think I'm startin' to round to workin', that's just what I should

(Sing it, Mr. Woods, sing it now, sing it.)

I said, hey, what's the matter now?
I said, hey hey baby, what's the matter now?
You're just a triflin' woman, don’t mean me no good nohow

I said, hey, what am I gonna do?
I said, hey hey mama, what am I gonna do?
I done everything baby, can't get along with you