Blind Dog Radio

Jack And Jill Blues by Sleepy John Estes

Jack And Jill Blues - Sleepy John Estes,
Sleepy John, G position, Son Bonds, 2nd guitar, G position, and Hammie Nixon, harmonica.

Now, the sun gon' shine in my backdoor someday
Now the sun gon' shine, my backdoor someday
Now the wind gonna rise, blow my blues away

Now, sure as the stars shine in the world above
Now, sure as the stars shine in the world above
You know, life is too short t' worry 'bout the one you love

Now, I ain't got no woman, ain't got no child to scold
Now, I ain't got no woman, got no child to scold
Reason I'm hangin' 'round here, stickin' here dry long so

Now you never have told me how you want your rollin' done
Now you never have told me, you want your rollin' done
Now, I b'lieve you musta want me, roll from sun to sun

Now, it was late last night when ev'ything was still
Now, it was late last night, ev'ything was still
Now me and my baby were playin' old Jack and Jill