Blind Dog Radio

Maceo's 32-20 by Big Maceo w/Tampa Red

Maceo's 32-20 - Big Maceo w/Tampa Red,
Big Maceo, piano in G and vocal, Tampa Red, guitar in G position, standard tuning.

I walked all night long, with my 32-20 in my hand
I walked all night long, with my 32-20 in my hand
Looking for my woman, well, I found her with another man

When I found that woman, they was walkin' hand in hand
When I found that woman, they was walkin' hands in hand
Well, she didn't surprise me, when I found her with another man

She started screaming, "Murder!", and I had never raised my hand
She started screaming, "Murder!", babe, and I had never raised my hand
Terrible, she know I had them covered, 'cause I had the steel right there in my hand

SOLO

I ain't no bully, and I don't go for the baddest man in town
I ain't no bully, and I ain't the baddest man in town
When I catch a man with my woman, I usually tear his playhouse down