Blind Dog Radio

Face To Face Blues by Gene Campbell

Face To Face Blues - Gene Campbell,
C position, standard tuning.

I'm goin' to find my baby, she's got to meet me face to face
I'm goin' to find my baby, she's got to meet me face to face
And tell me why she let another man take my place

I'm goin' to get up in the mornin', go in and tell the judge downtown
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, tell the judge downtown
I'm goin' to find my baby, I'm going to blow her down

Won't be no use to holler, won't be no use to cry
Won't be no use to holler, won't be no use to cry
I'm goin' to shoot you down, baby, stand over you and watch you die

I'm goin' to her house and knock one time, and ain't gon' knock no more
I'm goin' to knock one time and ain't gon' knock no more
And if she don't come out, I'm goin' to shoot her right through the door

SOLO

You want some other man, baby, that's why you say we must part
You want some other man, babe, that's why you say we must part
But I'm goin' to blow you down, I've got malicy (sic) there in my heart

I've got me a pistol and a bloodhound, my pistol, it's a .41
Got me a pistol and a bloodhound, my pistol, it's a .41
I'm goin' to shoot her if she fly, my hound will catch her if she run