Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues [#1298] October Sessions

Butch Cage & Willie B. Thomas - 44 Blues;
Frank Stokes - Blues In "D";
Reverend Gary Davis - Goin' To Sit Down On The Banks Of The River;
Tommy McClennan - Deep Blue Sea Blues;
Cephas & Wiggins - I Saw The Light;
Texas Alexander - Worried Blues;
Bill Gaither - See My Grieve Blues;
Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - Dust My Broom;
Sampson Pittman - I Been Down In The Circle Before;
Robert Johnson - Kindhearted Woman Blues (Alternate Take);
Slim Barton & Eddie Mapp - I'm Hot Like That;
Memphis Minnie - My Butcher Man;
Josh White - Black And Evil Blues;
Big Bill Broonzy - Starvation Blues;
Blind Connie Williams - He Watches Down Over Me;
Blind Willie McTell - Come On Around To My House Mama;
Blind Boy Fuller - Jitterbug Rag;
Bo Carter - Lucille, Lucille;
The Two Charlies - I Couldn't Stay Here;
Furry Lewis - I Will Turn Your Money Green;
Walter Davis - Red Cross Blues;
Macon Ed And Tampa Joe - Try That Thing;
Sam Jones - Lonesome John;
Curley Weaver - Black Woman;
The Hokum Boys - The Folks Down Stairs;
Picaninny Jug Band - I Got Good Taters;
Teddy Moss - Heart-Breaker Blues;
Eli Framer - Framer's Blues;
Ma Rainey - Four Day Honorary Scat 1;
Furry Lewis - Kassie Jones, Part 1;
Lulu Scott with Monkey Joe - Baby Can I Holler;
Doctor Clayton - Ain't No Business We Can Do;
Tampa Red - She Don't Know My Mind;
Kid Coley - War Dream Blues;
Pokey LaFarge & The South City Three - Won't Make Love At All;
Buddy Moss - Hey Lawdy Mama;
Henry Townsend - Henry's Worry Blues;
Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup - Shout, Sister, Shout;
St. Louis Jimmy Oden - Going Down Slow;
Blind Blake - You Gonna Quit Me Blues;
Big Joe Williams - Little Leg Woman;
Dan Pickett - Number Writer;
Ma Rainey - Tough Luck Blues;
Charlie "Specks" McFadden - Groceries On The Shelf (Piggly Wiggly);
Peetie Wheatstraw - Midnight Blues;
John Byrd - Billy Goat Blues;
Henry Townsend - Doctor, Oh Doctor;
Papa Egg Shell - Far From Home;
Mississippi John Hurt - Stagolee;
Howard Armstrong - Louie Bluie (Spoken);
Leroy Carr - Blues Before Sunrise (Take 1);
Sam Chatmon - Hollandale Blues;
Julius Daniels - I'm Goin' To Tell God How You Doin';
Johnny Shines - Dynaflow Blues;
Tony Hollins - Wine-O-Woman;
Kid Bailey - Rowdy Blues;
Bull City Red - I Won't Be Dogged Around;
Texas Alexander - Blues In My Mind;
Butch Cage & Willie B. Thomas - The Piano Blues;
Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - Hand Me Down My Walking Cane;
J.B. Lenoir - Voodoo Music;
The Harlem Hamfats - Live And Die For You;
Memphis Minnie - Jitis Blues;
Big Bill Broonzy - Come Home Early (Take 3);
... and more.