Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues [#1249] August Sessions

Guitar Slim & Jelly Belly - You're My Honey;
Leola Manning - He Fans Me;
R.L. Burnside - See My Jumper Hangin' Out On The Line;
John Jackson - Louisiana Blues;
Barbecue Bob - Ease It To Me Blues;
Texas Alexander - Mama, I Heard You Brought It Right Back Home;
Black Ace - Black Ace;
Memphis Jug Band - I Can Beat You Plenty;
Charley Patton - Hammer Blues;
Reverend Gary Davis - Death Don't Have No Mercy;
Tommy McClennan - You Can Mistreat Me Here;
Mississippi Sheiks - The Jazz Fiddler;
Mance Lipscomb - Willie Poor Boy;
Kokomo Arnold - Milk Cow Blues No. 3;
Bukka White - 1936 Trigger Toe;
Peg Leg Howell - Low-Down Rounder Blues;
Bumble Bee Slim - Baby So Long;
Washboard Sam - Where Were You Last Night?;
Sonny Boy Williamson - War Time Blues;
Walter Roland - 45 Pistol Blues;
Big Bill Broonzy - Leave My Man Alone;
Bessie Smith - I've Got What It Takes (But It Breaks My Heart To Give It Away);
Henry Townsend - Jack Of Diamonds Georgia Rub;
George Roark - I Ain't A Bit Drunk;
Ma Rainey - Grievin' Hearted Blues;
Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - Death Valley Blues;
Big Bill Broonzy - Sixteen Tons;
Buddy Moss - You Got To Give Me Some Of It;
Blind Willie McTell - Low Rider's Blues;
Jesse "Babyface" Thomas - No Good Woman Blues;
Blind Boy Fuller - Sweet Honey Hole;
Leadbelly - My Baby Quit Me;
Tampa Red - Nobody's Sweetheart Now;
Robert Pete Williams - Angola Special;
Muddy Waters - Why Don't You Live So God Can Use You;
Casey Bill Weldon - Somebody Changed The Lock On My Door;
Ernie Hawkins - I Belong To The Band;
Gus Cannon - Kill It;
Memphis Minnie - Black Widow Stinger;
Georgia Slim - Sweet Woman Blues;
Blind Blake - Lead Hearted Blues;
Jack Kelly & His South Memphis Jug Band - Highway No. 61 Blues;
Peetie Wheatstraw - What More Can A Man Do?;
Josh White - There's A Man Goin' Around Taking Names;
Henry Thomas - Bull Doze Blues;
Jesse "Babyface" Thomas - Down In Texas Blues;
Virgil Childers - Dago Blues;
Henry Townsend - Poor Man Blues;
Warner Williams with Jay Summerour - Step It Up And Go;
Nugrape Twins - Pray Children If You Want To Go To Heaven;
George Carter - Hot Jelly Roll Blues;
Sleepy John Estes - Fire Department Blues;
Johnny Temple - Big Woman Blues;
Mississippi Maulers - My Angeline;
Charlie Burse And His Memphis Mudcats - Brand New Day Blues;
Famous Hokum Boys - Come On In;
Leola Manning - He Cares For Me;
Picaninny Jug Band - You Got To Have That Thing;
Barbecue Bob - Meat Man Pete;
Black Ace - Trifling Woman;
Reverend Gary Davis - If I Had My Way;
Texas Alexander - 98 Degree Blues;
Mance Lipscomb - Black Gal;
Rich & Welly Trice - Shake Your Stuff;
... and more.