Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues [#1235] August Sessions

Robert Pete Williams - What A Shape I'm In;
Henry Thomas - Don't Ease Me In;
Bull City Red - I See The Sign Of Judgement;
Bill Gaither - Sweet Woman Blues;
Blind Lemon Jefferson - Rising High Water Blues;
William Moore - Raggin' The Blues;
Big Joe Williams - Somebody's Been Worryin';
Kokomo Arnold - Sister Jane Cross The Hall;
Robert Pete Williams - Santa Fe Blues;
Geeshie Wiley - Last Kind Words Blues;
Skip James - Jesus Is A Mighty Good Leader;
Julius Daniels - My Mama Was A Sailor;
Lead Belly & Josh White - Don't Lie Buddy;
Delta Big Four - I Know My Time Ain't Long;
Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - Lookin' For My Baby;
Big Bill Broonzy - Make My Getaway;
Blind Willie McTell - Sending Up My Timber (Take 2);
The McCoy Brothers (Charlie & Joe McCoy) - Let's Try It Again;
Blind Boy Fuller - Meat Shakin' Woman;
Leadbelly - Green Corn;
Big Joe Williams - Elevate Me Baby;
J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers - The Fatal Wreck Of The Bus;
Clarence "Pine Top" Smith - I'm Sober Now;
Tampa Red - When You Were A Gal Of Seven;
Ma Rainey - Dream Blues;
Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Ain't No Grave Hold My Body Down;
Boy Green - Play My Jukebox;
Memphis Minnie - Can't Afford To Lose My Man;
Tommy McClennan - Whiskey Head Woman;
Delta Big Four - I'll Be Here;
Bo Carter - New Auto Blues;
Big Mama Thornton - The Fish;
Lonnie Johnson - Racketeers Blues;
Jack Kelly - Joe Lewis Special;
Charley Patton - Shake It And Break It (But Don't Let It Fall Mama);
Taylor's Kentucky Boys - Sourwood Mountain;
Roosevelt Sykes - Conjur Man Blues;
Carl Davis & Dallas Jamboree Jug Band - Flying Crow Blues;
Blind Lemon Jefferson - Mean Jumper Blues;
Papa Jackson Charlie with Hattie McDaniels - Dentist Chair Blues, Part 2;
Pokey LaFarge & The South City Three - Hard Times Come And Go;
Mance Lipscomb - Ballad Of The Boll Weevil;
Leroy Carr - I'm Going Back To Tennessee;
Henry Townsend - The Old Man's Soul;
Blind Blake - Brownskin Mama Blues;
Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe - Soo Cow Soo;
Big Boy Cleveland - Goin' To Leave You Blues;
Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe - Goin' Back To Texas;
Bessie Smith - A Good Man Is Hard To Find;
Pete Harris - Square Dance Calls;
Harry Chatmon - Please Don't Do It No More;
Peetie Wheatstraw - Long Time Ago Blues;
John Jackson - Red Sea Blues;
Oscar Woods - Don't Sell It;
Georgia Slim - Ocean Wide Blues;
Blind Joe Taggart - Scandalous And A Shame;
Andrew & Jim Baxter - The Moore Girl;
Robert Johnson - Stop Breakin' Down Blues;
Chicago String Band - You Got Good Business;
Fred McMullen - I'm Still Sloppy Drunk;
Harlem Hamfats - She's Gone Again;
Paul Geremia - How'd He Do It?;
Casey Bill Weldon - Flood Water Blues No. 2 (Take 1);
Sloppy Henry - Palm Special Blues;
... and more.