Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues on September 6th

Skip James - My Last Boogie; Barbecue Bob - Twistin' Your Stuff (Unissued); Ishman Bracey - Bust Up Blues; Howard Armstrong - Sittin' On Top Of The World; Oscar Woods & Black Ace - Bear Cat Mama From Horner's Corners; The Hokum Boys - Put Your Mind On It; Andy Chatman - Hard Times On Me Blues; Larry Johnson - Charley Stone; Gus Cannon - Come On Down To My House; Charlie Spand - Levee Camp Man; Paul Geremia - Fuller's Walking Blues (Walking My Blues Away); J.T. "Funny Paper" Smith - Howling Wolf Blues, No. 4; Mance Lipscomb - If I Miss The Train; Jelly Roll Morton - L'il Liza Jane; Tampa Red - Bumble Bee Blues (Gtr Solo); Buddy Moss - My Baby Won't Pay Me No Mind; Blind Lemon Jefferson - Lockstep Blues; Taylor's Kentucky Boys - Soldier Joy; Casey Bill Weldon - Somebody Changed The Lock On My Door; Lightnin' Hopkins - Everybody's Down On Me; Memphis Minnie - Tricks Ain't Walking No More; Skip James - Yola My Blues Away; Blind Lemon Jefferson - That Black Snake Moan; Bumble Bee Slim - Someday Things Will Be Breaking My Way; Johnny Temple - Baby Don't You Love Me No More; Oscar Woods & Black Ace - Low Life Blues; Charley Patton - High Water Everywhere, Part 1; The Hokum Boys - You Do It; ... and more Delta & Country Blues.