Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues on September 5th

Big Bill Broonzy - In The Army Now; Lead Belly - Yellow Gal; The McCoy Brothers (Charlie & Joe McCoy) - Come Over and See Me; Sunnyland Slim - I'm Tore Up; Furry Lewis - I Will Turn Your Money Green; Charlie Patton - I Shall Not Be Moved; Ramblin' Thomas - No Job Blues; Leroy Carr - Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child; Lonnie Johnson - What A Real Woman; Blind Willie McTell - B And O Blues No.2; Sonny Boy Williamson - Honey Bee Blues; Peetie Wheatstraw - Hard Headed Black Gal; John Jackson - Going Up North; Tampa Red & Big Maceo - Let's Try Again; Robert Lee McCoy - She's Got What It Takes; Sam McGee - C-H-I-C-K-E-N Spells Chicken; Steve James - Talco Girl; Kokomo Arnold - Sundown Blues; Charley Lincoln - Mojoe Blues; Buddy Moss - Talking About My Time; Casey Bill Weldon - I Believe I'll Make A Change; Napolean Strickland, Jimmie Buford & R.L. Boyce - When The Saints Go Marching In; Blind Lemon Jefferson - Empty House Blues; Walter Davis - I Can Tell By The Way You Smell; Willie Ford - Nobody's Business; Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - Shout Sister Shout; Rich & Welly Trice - Pack It Up And Go; Bo Carter - Santa Claus; ... and more Delta & Country Blues.