WELCOME TO BLIND DOG RADIO

The roots of the blues from Mississippi Delta, Memphis, Saint Louis, Chicago ... Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Little Walter, Willie Dixon, Koko Taylor, B.B. King, Robert Johnson, Elmore James, T-Bone Walker, John Lee Hooker, and more ...

Blind Dog's Blues on May 28th


Marie Adams - I'm Gonna Latch On; John Lee Hooker - My Baby Don't Love Me; Mary Harris - No Christmas Blues; Watermelon Slim & The Workers - Dad In The Distance; Freddie King - Wake Up This Morning; Roosevelt Sykes - Nightime Is The Rightime No. 2; Will Ludford - I Won't Survive; Reverend Gary Davis - Twelve Gates To The City; Howlin' Wolf - My Mind Is Ramblin'; Big Walter Price - Pack Fair And Square; Big Joe Williams - I Done Stopped Hollering; Jimi Hendrix - Georgia Blues; Chris Rea - Easy Rider; Bessie Jones - You Better Mind; Professor Longhair - Tipitina; Elmore James - Shake Your Money Maker; Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup - Some Day; Blind Willie Johnson - Motherless Children; Wily Bo Walker - I Want to Know (NY Funk Mix); Mama Yancey - How Long Blues; B.B. King - Every Day I Have The Blues; Whispering Smith - Hound Dog Twist; Tampa Red & Georgia Tom - Things 'Bout Comin' My Way; Al Stone - Blind Dog; ...


Sonny Boy Williamson - Better Cut That Out; Leroy Carr - Blues Before Sunrise (Take 1); Ole Sonny Boy - You Better Change; Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup - If You Have Ever Been To Georgia; Silas Hogan with Sylvester Buckley - Lonesome La La; Alex Dolgov - I'm Coming Back To You; Big Bill Broonzy - Long Tall Mama; Junior Kimbrough - Nobody But You; Big Joe Williams - Don't Leave Me Here; Willie Nix - Truckin' Little Woman; The King Brothers - Bigg Legged Woman; Roosevelt Scott - Suitcase Blues; Freddie King - Dust My Broom; Jimmy Witherspoon - Trouble In Mind; Memphis Minnie - Bumble Bee; Elmore James - Talk To Me Baby; Monica Dupont - A Bigger Place; Jimmy Yancey - Old Quaker Blues; Amos Milburn - Chicken Shack Boogie; Magic Sam - All Your Love; B.B. King - Sweet Sixteen (part 1); RoHarpo the Bluesman - I Can't Trust You; Casey Bill Weldon - Guitar Swing (Take 4); Cornell Dupree - Okie Dokie Stomp; ... and more blues.