Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues on May 28th


Marie Adams - I'm Gonna Latch On; John Lee Hooker - My Baby Don't Love Me; Mary Harris - No Christmas Blues; Watermelon Slim & The Workers - Dad In The Distance; Freddie King - Wake Up This Morning; Roosevelt Sykes - Nightime Is The Rightime No. 2; Will Ludford - I Won't Survive; Reverend Gary Davis - Twelve Gates To The City; Howlin' Wolf - My Mind Is Ramblin'; Big Walter Price - Pack Fair And Square; Big Joe Williams - I Done Stopped Hollering; Jimi Hendrix - Georgia Blues; Chris Rea - Easy Rider; Bessie Jones - You Better Mind; Professor Longhair - Tipitina; Elmore James - Shake Your Money Maker; Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup - Some Day; Blind Willie Johnson - Motherless Children; Wily Bo Walker - I Want to Know (NY Funk Mix); Mama Yancey - How Long Blues; B.B. King - Every Day I Have The Blues; Whispering Smith - Hound Dog Twist; Tampa Red & Georgia Tom - Things 'Bout Comin' My Way; Al Stone - Blind Dog; ...


Sonny Boy Williamson - Better Cut That Out; Leroy Carr - Blues Before Sunrise (Take 1); Ole Sonny Boy - You Better Change; Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup - If You Have Ever Been To Georgia; Silas Hogan with Sylvester Buckley - Lonesome La La; Alex Dolgov - I'm Coming Back To You; Big Bill Broonzy - Long Tall Mama; Junior Kimbrough - Nobody But You; Big Joe Williams - Don't Leave Me Here; Willie Nix - Truckin' Little Woman; The King Brothers - Bigg Legged Woman; Roosevelt Scott - Suitcase Blues; Freddie King - Dust My Broom; Jimmy Witherspoon - Trouble In Mind; Memphis Minnie - Bumble Bee; Elmore James - Talk To Me Baby; Monica Dupont - A Bigger Place; Jimmy Yancey - Old Quaker Blues; Amos Milburn - Chicken Shack Boogie; Magic Sam - All Your Love; B.B. King - Sweet Sixteen (part 1); RoHarpo the Bluesman - I Can't Trust You; Casey Bill Weldon - Guitar Swing (Take 4); Cornell Dupree - Okie Dokie Stomp; ... and more blues.