Blind Dog Radio

May 4, 2017 Intro


Bertha 'Chippie' Hill, Don't Leave Me Daddy; Robert Lee McCoy, Freight Train Blues; Barbecue Bob, Dollar Down Blues; Howlin' Wolf, I Asked For Water; Bobby 'Blue' Bland, You've Got To Hurt Before You Heal; Mattie Delaney, Down The Big Road Blues; Peg Leg Howell, Away From Home; Howard Armstrong, Sittin' On Top Of The World; Charley Patton, Tom Rushen Blues; Buddy Guy, This Is The End; Floyd Dixon, Please Don't Go; The McCoy Brothers (Charlie & Joe McCoy), I'll Get You Off My Mind; Skip James, What Am I Gonna Do Blues; Bessie Smith, Foolish Man Blues; Sonny Boy Williamson, Checkin' Up On My Baby; John Lee Hooker, House Rent Boogie; Memphis Minnie, Black Widow Stinger; Sister Rosetta Tharpe, Rock Me (live); Texas Sheiks, Don't Sell It Don't Give It Away; Frank Stokes, How Long; Son House, Preachin' The Blues (Part 1); ...