Blind Dog Radio

Baby's Blues by John Lee

John Lee - Baby's Blues; E position, standard tuning.

INTRO SOLO X 2

I said, take me back, baby, try me one more time
Take me back, baby, try me one more time
If you can't do it, baby, you better change your mind

If the train don't run, baby, I got me a mule to ride
If the train don't run, gal, got me a mule to ride
What make it so good, baby, hey, he's already tired

Yes, I love you, baby, don't love your low-down ways
I love you, baby, don't love your low-down ways
'Cause you get me in trouble, then you throw me away

I got two little women, can't tell them apart
Got two little women, yeah, can't tell them apart (Spoken: Where they at?)
I got one in my bosom, the other one in my heart

SOLO

Said, my Mama didn't want me, my Daddy give me away
My Mama didn't want me, my Daddy give me away
That's the reason why, baby, I'm a travelin' man today

SOLO

Yes, I'm goin' back to Florida, where I can have my fun
I'm goin' back to Florida, where I can have my fun (Spoken: What for?)
I can lay down on the green grass, look up at the sun