WELCOME TO BLIND DOG RADIO

The roots of the blues from Mississippi Delta, Memphis, Saint Louis, Chicago ... Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Little Walter, Willie Dixon, Koko Taylor, B.B. King, Robert Johnson, Elmore James, T-Bone Walker, John Lee Hooker, and more ...

Gang Of Brown Skin Women by The Down Home Boys

Gang of Brown Skin Women - The Down Home Boys,
April 8, 1927,
E in standard tuning, 2nd guitar possibly F standard tuning.

SPOKEN: Gang around, boys, I want to tell you about my brownskin gals!

Got a gang of brownskin sweet women, got a gang of high yellas, too
I got so many womens I don't know what to do

Got a Monday, Monday girl, she works it on Broad and Main
Got a Tuesday one, says, she issue my spendin' change

Got a Wednesday, Wednesday girl, she works it on Broadway Square
Got a Thursday one, take me each and everywhere

Got a Friday, Friday girl, she brings me a bottle of beer
Got a Saturday one, well, she better not catch me here

Now, gang around, girls and boys, explain my Sunday to you
Wear those patent leather slippers, mama, those navy blue

Well, I love my sweet baby, I'll tell this world I do
And I hope some day she'll learn to love Daddy, too

Huh, huh, huh-huh, huh, huh, huh
Huh-huh, huh-huh, huh-huh, huh-huh, huh

Keedala, keedala, kudala, keedala, kah, kah-kah, kah, keedala, kah, kah
Kah-kah, kahdala, kuh-kuh, kudala, kow

Got a gang of brownskin sweet women, got a gang of high yellas, too
And I hope some day she'll learn to love Daddy, too

Keedala, keedala, kudala, keedala, ku, kaah, keedala, kah, kah
Kah-kah, keedala, kuh-kuh, kudala, kee

Huh, huh, huh-huh, huh, huh, huh
Huh-huh, huh-huh, huh, huh-huh, huh