Blind Dog Radio

Quincey Wimmens by Tallahassee Tight

Quincey Wimmens - Tallahassee Tight,
Dropped-D tuning, D position.

Now those Quincey women produces, they sure do treat you fine
I got me a good Quincey woman, she sure treats me fine
You oughta go to Quincey, big boy, and see this gal of mine

She got coal stray hair, pray it's all in mine
She got coal black hair, it's pretty as long as mine
Way you treat me, baby, I stay worried all the time

Let me get up on some high mountain, and see her from miles away
Let me get up on some tall old high mountain, see my gal from miles away
Let me hang 'round there, baby, she sure will make you pale

She got ways like a terrapin and that she 'round this town
She got ways like a terrapin, just let any woman 'round your town
And if you two-time that gal, she's sure gonna turn your damper down

She got eyes like the devils, cast in the lion's den
She got eyes like the devils, cast in the lion's den
It's gonna be a long time, baby, 'fore you see my face again