Blind Dog Radio

I Ain't Giving Nobody None by Mae Glover, w/John Byrd

I Ain't Giving Nobody None - Mae Glover, w/John Byrd,
G position, standard tuning.

SOLO
My man left me, left me feelin' bad
My man left me, left me feelin' bad (Spoken, Byrd: I know I did, mama)
He's the best kind papa that I ever had

I'm gonna send you a ticket, hoping you will come (Spoken, Byrd: I'm gonna ride them rods)
I'm gonna send you a ticket, hoping you will come
Come back home, never more to roam

If you come back home baby, tell you what I'll do (spoken, Byrd: You jokin'!, Glover: No I ain't, papa)
If you come back home baby, tell you what I'll do
I'll quit my kidman, try to live true to you (spoken, Byrd: Will you mama, 'shore 'nuff?, Glover: Give it all to you, papa)

SOLO (spoken, Glover: Aw, pick it papa, pick it. Sung:Yeeheehee Spoken: I ain't givin' none of this sweet jellyroll away)

Since you've been gone, daddy, listen what I've done (spoken, Byrd: What'd you do?)
Since you've gone papa, listen what I've done
I've made a lot of money, but I ain't give nobody none (spoken, Glover: I mean, none of this jellyroll)

I'll wash your clothes in the morning, cook jellyroll at night
I'll wash your clothes in the morning, bake jelly roll at night
When you come home, try to be so doggone tight

I drink so much coffee, the grounds are in my feet
I drink so much coffee, the grounds are in my feet
I don't care how I do, you so doggone hard to please