Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues on August 3rd


Bull City Red - I Won't Be Dogged Around; Smith Casey - Jack O'Diamonds; Tampa Red - Mama Don't Allow No Easy Riders Here; Lightnin' Wells - I'll See You In My Dreams; Pink Anderson & Simmie Dooley - C.C. & O. Blues; William Harris - Bull Frog Blues; The Harlem Hamfats - Time's A-Wastin'; Hambone Willie Newburn - Dreamy-Eyed Woman's Blues; Blind Blake - Hookworm Blues; Dan Pickett - Early One Morning; Ramblin' Thomas - Little Old Mama Blues; Bill Jackson - Blues In The Morning; Bessie Smith - Hustlin' Dan; Skip James - Illinois Blues; Peetie Wheatstraw - Whiskey Heads Blues; Blind Willie McTell - Georgia Rag; Big Maceo - Texas Stomp; Bobby Grant - Lonesome Atlanta Blues; Bumble Bee Slim - Hey Lawdy Mama; Alvin Youngblood Hart - When I Was A Cowboy (Western Plains); Harlem Hamfats - I Feel Like A Millionaire; Georgia White - 'Taint Nobody's Business If I Do; Kid Coley - War Dream Blues; Bo Carter - Santa Claus; ... and more blues.