Blind Dog Radio

King of the Blues (ZYX) by B.B. King

Label: ZYX Music
Release Date: July 7, 2015
Recording Time: 83 minutes

King of the Blues is a compilation album by B. B. King. It includes most of King's most popular music recordings.

Credits: B.B. King - primary artist.

Tracks, Disc 01: 1) Miss Martha King; 2) When Your Baby Packs Up And Goes; 3) Got The Blues; 4) Take A Swing With Me; 5) Mistreated Woman; 6) B.B. Boogie; 7) The Other Night Blues; 8) Walkin And Cryin'; 9) My Baby's Gone; 10) Don T You Want A Man Like Me; 11) Questionnaire Blues; 12) B.B. Blues; 13) A New Way Of Driving; 14) Fine Looking Woman; 15) She's Dynamite.

Tracks, Disc 2: 1) She's A Mean Woman; 2) Hard Workin Woman; 3) Pray For You; 4) Three O Clock Blues; 5) That Ain T The Way To Do It; 6) She Don't Move Me No More; 7) Shake It Up And Go; 8) My Own Fault, Darlin'; 9) I Gotta Find My Baby; 10) You Know I Love You; 11) Woke Up This Morning (My Baby's Gone); 12) You Upset Me Baby; 13) Please Love Me; 14) Blind Love; 15) Woke Up This Morning.