Blind Dog Radio

The Incredible Soul of B.B. King by B.B. King

Label: Kent Records.
Release Date: 1970.
Recording Date: 1950s - 1960s.
Releases: 1970 (Disques Festival), 1970 (United Superior Records), 1973 (Imagem), 1987 (Kent).

Styles: Modern Electric Blues, Soul Blues, Memphis Blues, Regional Blues.

Another good collection from the mid-'50s to early '60s, it includes "The Woman I Love," "We Can't Make It, " and "I Got Papers on You Baby." - Review by George Bedard.

Billboard Albums: 1970, The Billboard 200, #193.

Credits: Jules Bihari - composer; Joe Josea - composer; B.B. King - guitar, piano, primary artist; Riley King - composer; Sam Ling - composer; Jules Taub - composer; Hudson Whittaker - composer.

Tracks: 1) I've Got Papers On You Baby; 2) Tomorrow Is Another Day; 3) A Fool Too Long; 4) Come By Here; 5) The Woman I Love; 6) My Silent Prayer; 7) I Love You So; 8) Sweet Thing; 9) We Can't Make It; 10) Treat Me Right; 11) Time To Say Goodbye; 12) I'm Cracking Up Over You.